Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Did you know I was a winner?

You didn’t because I haven’t mentioned it yet. But I was, about a month ago, and I need to show you what I won.

This baking sheet!

001

Now sitting on the Burnt Sugar. (just slightly obsessed)

004

It’s a BIG baking sheet (16 x 22 inches) that still fits in a regular size oven and cuts making large batches of cookies or rolls in half. It was life changing for Emily so she did a giveaway on her blog. I used the pan last night; I think I need another one?

So thank you Mothership. And for all the little extra life changing items you sent. Have you all tried Colgate Advanced? Teeth changing I tell you. I had a goal to do this thank you post about my winningness before the cucumber melon soap from Bath and Body Works ran out. I only have about two days of soap left, but I found a coupon.

Thank you again virtual friend who made me a winner, it made my day.

Roll recipe here.

1 comment:

Mothership said...

Hooray! I'm glad you like it. I ended up buying myself another one because the first was so dang handy. Those rolls look fabulous!