Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Updates

030002

This boy is five months. He is still the prized possession of all the activity day girls and missionary moms at church. His latest nick-name is thumper. I’ve never had a baby who thumps but this kid cycles his legs all night. At times both legs thump simultaneously. While I’m trying to “sleep through the night” he’s doing Jillian Michaels shred.

Benjamin is fascinated with drawing his own mazes and then having me or James solve them. He always tells me right before I start, “This one is really hard.” He’s blowing through the ream of paper he got for his birthday. He’s been building walkie talkies and ipod touches with legos as well. 029

James has tomatoes & peppers started in our windowsill. I continue to be the spectator gardener, all the while thinking that I’m the one remembering to water them and transplant them to cups. Tonight he planted lettuce and peas. Can’t wait for the lettuce.

Sweet Paige and a sleepy Stu (during dinner he crawled under the table to tickle Ben’s feet and fell asleep).

034028

001Addie told me today, “Thank you so much for loving to throw birthday parties”. Oh I do…

041

Paige took this picture of me after I snapped a few of her. Wish I could use it on my driver’s license. Signed up for this race today and felt giddy.

4 comments:

Miss M said...

Are you kidding me??? You're doing Logan to Jackson??? You ARE an animal!!! Good luck, i'll be cheering you on.

Tressa said...

Wow. Sounds like you'll be busy--way to go! Love the birthday invite.

Jennifer said...

Great pic of you! Lotoja? You're a demon. Hope Addie has a fabulous day.

Janice said...

You have the cutest kids! What a fun b-day party. What 9 year old wouldn't love it! I am going to make your peanut butter brownies for a dessert buffet. They look delicious-chocolate, cream cheese and peanut butter-yummy!