Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

Spring Conference 2011

A delightful weekend of the word wasn’t it?  I liked the talk by Elder Bednar how spiritual growth and inspiration were compared to a light switch and a sun rise.  I also enjoyed Elder Holland, the man can command a pulpit, yes.     Now here is Isaac taking command of the Mini Eggs bag. I see intensity and devotion to this treat of the season. My feelings as well.    018    There were hangars being covered with yarn and cousin Julie with a beading activity.  012010 

And lookie here: Donna and PW’s Jalapeno Poppers.  Heaven on a toothpick--so delicious—but a gamble.  One popper could assault the throat and tonsils with burn that demands milk and some table slapping, but only slightly slows the popping. 

023024

I’m hoarding bacon in my freezer just for these.  Would you like me to make you some?  

I got my driver’s license renewed today.  Did you know you can make an appointment and fill/print out all the forms on line?  I’ll thank my dear neighbor Kim for the heads up and the ride to the DMV.  No less than 6 chins documented in my wallet for the next 5 years.

Bonus:  I forgot to bring proof of my new address but shopping mailers stashed in my purse pulled me through.  In that box, the clerk wrote in:  Carters, Gap, Naartije… 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't really do jalapenos, but I might make an exception for those poppers...