Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bitty and Baby

When I was searching for a new wood floor I would bring home samples. Oh, so many planks! My brother, Allen, even accused me of collecting enough to do the kitchen floor just in sample planks. Addie built this for the simple machines fair at school and she used Espresso Oak flooring, from the garage. She could really have built a whole Bitty playground.

001

Did I mention he’s a spitter?

025 014 022037 026

The activity day girls gave Isaac a bath last Friday. He was charming and content, even doing the ‘happy baby’ yoga pose. There was a distinct pull of innate nurturing that oozed out of the 7 girls (ages 10&11) all piled into my bathroom as they stripped, soaped, diapered, dressed and swaddled him. I can’t even put into words their reaction to the miracle of baby and getting to bath him. At times, I’m a little strung out by this babe and they reminded me what a joyous occasion a bath can be.

No comments: