Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awe…

Isaac who keeps track of  his finger or both fists orally. 

015

Do you need some fat baby for your day?

 006010 

I taught preschool for the last two weeks. 

“Hey Nora, I thought you retired?” 

This year I’m doing a co-op.  These girls are adorable and I’m done for the rest of the year!

023

Have you taken your chick for a ride lately?004

The Tightwad Gazette would be so proud.

Do you have a loaf of old bread?  One that will not get touch because your kids recoil when you mention: toast.  Never mind that it was the exclusive after school snack of your childhood…

Sandwiches a la cookie cutters.  Lunch using the bread that would otherwise go to waste. 

“I can really throw away the crust?” 

 027    026

Happy Birthday to most beloved Vanessa and a Happy St. Paddy’s to you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to kiss that baby fat! So cute.

Hideaway Girl said...

I would take some of that chub - he is sooo cute!! If you ever decide to come out of retirement, you'll have to give me a heads up. People in my neighborhood have been asking about you. :)
I love how you celebrate Charlotte each year! I recognize where your family is standing in the family picture. Rex’s sister lives in the house just south west of the one with the green roof and white gazebo. Next time we are there visiting, I will be thinking of your beloved Charlotte.

Natalie