Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The week in review

Addie’s talent is the product of her endless practicing, Grandma Christy’s recently compiled piano method books, my lazy teaching and Robyn’s suggestion to play with Ian in this duet recital.  They were awesome and I was so proud at how well Addie did despite nerves.  Go B I N G O!

014 015  

Last Sunday the kids played in the leaves.

005 004  

Don’t I need a lens that can capture these moments better – and, well, I’d need a camera to attach the lens to too.  004

And Folks, we have a middle child!  One who is becoming loud out of necessity to be heard.  002

Susann

We said goodbye to Grandma Mair this week – her funeral was on Tuesday.  She raised my husband right and he misses her and feels so much loss for her and also his for his dad who now carries on without her.  How ya doing Bill?   Making it?

 009 008 

As far as life with five kids, what were we thinking?  There is so much more noise (it could be the new wood too) that I hadn’t planned on.  And STUFF, just clutter everywhere that no one is paying attention too (picking up), least of all me.  I’m too busy being smitten with the Great Isaac Scott who at times sounds like a kitten but is cuter than one.  Can he really be 10 days old?

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

Beautiful baby boy! Congratulations and job well done, Mommy! Isaac Scott is an awesome name.

Where can I find a copy of Grandma Christy's method book?

Robyn said...

Go B-I-N-G-O! Addie was so composed! We'll have to have them play together again next year. Maybe Addie can play in my solo recital in May?