Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Twenty Ten

I got about 6 shots and they’re all meh…but we had a ball despite this evidence. This year at the cabin the new babies and the pumpkin pie got all the attention, as they should. There was also all the snow from the “storm that blew in Anna Hawkins” so a crew went sledding as well but I let the more ambitious mothers lead that activity and I ate more pumpkin roll.

057 060

I wish I had a picture of Grandma Christy’s BINGO that kept them all busy, but alas here’s the puzzle James helped with and that the kids finished in about 6 and a half minutes.061And here is Luke Thomas, the kid is adorable and quite the chub a lub. 062Three times as many kids as adults and twenty pounds of potatoes later, I’m grateful for such a wonderful family.

No comments: