Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Isaac great Scott

We decided on the name Isaac Scott. Isaac was James’ mother’s great grandfather’s name and her first pick. Scott, because all the Mairs are from Scotland and this kid looks 100 percent Mair. Plus, they sound good together.

100

Donna made this sign that had me walking in the front door and not going through the garage.

083

I thought I’d be prepared for the dynamics of kids competing for time with the baby and time with us. We all feel a little like this poor girl: meet the molting Matilda. 090

And I really could do and entire post about how much I hate being a make-more-than-a-gallon-of-milk-a day-girl and nursing. I’ll spare you my thoughts of injustice and include my sanity maintenance program.

115

Thank you all for your sweet comments about James’ mom, we’re holding it together and the funeral will be Tuesday.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Baby hunger pains from these pictures! I love the name. It fits. He looks just like your other cute kids. You are such a great mom, Nora! I like your coping strategy, too, by the way.

Amber said...

I love the name! Isaac is my younger brother, and Jake and I have considered the name as well. Good choice! Good luck with the nursing!

Unknown said...

I too love the name Isaac, it is a nice strong solid name, you chose wisely. Love the pictures of poor Matilda, do you think it is embarrassing for her?

Unknown said...

He's a cutie! If I ever get to have my boy someday, we're going to name him Isaac!!

Spencer family said...

I bet your kids are in heaven!! Hope all is well! Super cute little guy! All of you kids are getting so big. Love your famiy pictures. Best wishes!!!