Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Fun Trip

On Wednesday, my sister Sharon, who is visiting from Michigan, and I drove to Idaho to visit Vanessa. We spend Thursday with Vanessa having her divulge her secrets in making wheat bread that are not bricks and, machine quilting with style. Also discussing John and Kate plus eight which I've never seen but Sharon and Vanessa had. We had all our nine and a half (Nessa's Aggie is one month away) kids with us and found similarities with this cable show. We'd make a meal, clean it up, address body fluids and then start again. It was great, thanks Vanessa for being such a great hostess.

So I just called and the couch is in. We'll pick it up tomorrow. I'll post pictures for sure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky duck! Vanessa is so much fun

Kim said...

Sounds like good times!
Can't wait to see the couch:)

Amber said...

You're brave to travel and put up with all those kids at once!

Amber said...

Oh, and you'll eventually meet Dallin- sooner or later. I'm hoping you'll be his preschool teacher in a few years!:)

Michelle said...

WOW! That was quite the post. You have been busy, productive, and essentially a super mom! Great job!