Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Failure!

Last week I went out only one day to RC Willy and it just reaffirmed that I don't like anything there. Yesterday I went to IKEA and it all just looked sloppy to me so I'm off to Bassett tomorrow to take a picture of the couch I've liked all along and I've been comparing everything too, and to order it. It'll take six weeks but if it's what I want then I should be willing to wait. Who cares if it's not here by Christmas? (I do) We can continue to sit on the floor plus, we'll have the two front room chairs because of the Christmas tree. I'll post a picture.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It doesn't sound like failure to me, it sounds like you are getting what you wanted. That sounds like success.

dishes and laundry said...

Yeah - no failure here (unless you count the fact that you didn't post on sunday hehe)- you have your couch on order! Hooray for holding out for waht you really want. There is totally an object lesson in there.

Michelle said...

Hey Nora! I found you by winding through various cousins blogs. Don't you love this?! I HATE RC Willey. They never seem to have what you want...
Don't ever mention RC Willey around my dad. He has issues with them...

Robyn said...

I can't wait to see it-and sit on it!