Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Look What Paige Can Do! Feed Herself! Hallelujah!














Sorry I've been out of the blogging world for so long. Bless you who keep checking up and find the same old boring post. It's been crazy around here. I took my kids in for flu shot and had Dr. B look over the boy because he was crying so much. Especially after he ate. He suspected reflux or a protein sensitivity. He suggested to try Zantac and I opted because--it was either that or go off of dairy completely and I knew the meds would be a whole lot easier. I think it has cut his crying in half and he can fall asleep easier and sleep a little longer. Anyway that's where I've been. We went to the cabin over conference and had a blast! Tomorrow is the baby blessing and we can't wait. This little guy will get all the glory he deserves. I'll post some pictures for sure.

5 comments:

Spencer family said...

Can't wait to see the blessing pictures!

dishes and laundry said...

Oh Nora, I feel for you! Aaron was a fussy baby from about 3 weeks until he hit four and a half months - then literally, overnight, he turned happy. We never could figure out what it was, and he ended up being on the super expensive formula. I don't think Zantac existed back then. Those were hard months. And then he was the happiest little kid for four more years. We're waiting for things to change overnight again, hehehe.

Good luck - hope the blessing went well.

Kristine said...

Hi Nora, I'm Kristine with a K, a friend of dishes and laundry. My blog is big families 101-We have 5 kids and 3 dogs. Congrats on the new baby !! I will be checking out your site.
Talk to you later.

Nora Mair said...

Kristine with a K
Your pile of laundry did make me laugh. Welcome to my world.

Nora Mair said...

Wendy
Stuart is doing so much better. I think he just swallows a lot of air when he nurses. I can hear it. I'm also noticing now milk that kind of sprays out when he's laying.