Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blessing and a good laugh!


No wonder he's so fussy--he has his pants up to his neck!




I was a little bit out of it yesterday and completely forgot to do the formal family shot after the blessing. They're never very good and we don't have couches yet so where would we have sat?

I did pull the camera out after almost everyone had left. Here are a few of folks just hanging out.










Bevan, Donna, The Boy, Addie and Dave playing Trumpet. Addie was Donna's card holder. She was very proud of it.














James, Paige in the highchair and Dave. Card Sharks....









Kim and Tom but Tom was crunching some potato chips...
















And this is Ben sporting my lily pads on HIS "nursehers". He's so proud of them and Paige is very curious. It almost looks bad but I think it's hilarious.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Ben in your nursing pads almost made me wet my pants!! So funny!! I love your kids!!

Robyn said...

Oh Ben--Hehehehe! So funny!

Unknown said...

I glanced at the picture, and thought Ben had grown some of his own 'nurshers'. Then I looked a little closer. That is too funny.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Looks like Ben's Halloween costume is raring to go. Just throw in some baggy eyes, unkempt hair and a haphazardly buttoned shirt and he'd be a real convincing nurseher. (At least that's the look I'm going for.)

Wow -- did you paint?

Nora Mair said...

He thinks it's terribly funny too. Good idea Jennifer. Yes we painted right before the boy came. I really want to post before and afters but I'm stumped on furniture at the moment. As soon as it's here I'll snap away.

dishes and laundry said...

Hilarious! I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't even know what those things were! I get it now.

Sharon said...

Nora, I wish we could have been there...sigh....I'm sure it was a great time. Matthew is hoping your little guy grows fast so they can run around! Did you get your package?