Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

He's with me?

You might be curious why I put Stuart way over on the right side of the cradle.















For a very practical/Paige reason. he he.













Last night Benjamin got up about 1 am and needed to go to the bathroom. I woke up to take him and was surprised to find Stuart next to me. I honestly didn't remember waking up to get him or even what time I had. Scary. I had no idea he was next to me and I panicked a little--what if I had rolled on him--or James had.... I'll need to evaluate my laying down nursing skills.

Yesterday we went family room furniture shopping as a family which was really ridiculous. At Bassett the sales lady showed me a beautiful couch that I sat on and then asked if I could feed Stuart on it. She left us alone for awhile and James and I were able to discuss options in a furniture setting. They were having a friends and family sale so 25% off everything--but 25% off of very expensive is still expensive.

My parents flew to Florida for a week to drive down and camp and swim in the Keys. How fun is that? We stopped by Marie Callendars (5.99 any whole pie the month of October) yesterday and bought a Key Lime Pie to pig out on because it was snowing here and they were beach hiking in 80 degree weather there. We also have Reggie, their bird who used to be our bird, for the week. The kids are in heaven. Benjamin flies around like a little bird flapping his wings

3 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Sooo...did you get new furniture?

Paige just loves her new little brother!!

Unknown said...

You gave away REGGIE? I can't believe it! I guess if you aren't doing preschool, you don't need a preschool bird to do tricks for you.

Angi said...

Yes, tell us, did you get new furniture? We'd love to see it.