Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Photography session sneak peek!

Today I went and had some pictures done with the Boy. I was very apprehensive because I feel and look like such a caterpillar in my all black non maternity clothes. But look at this sneak peek! I was not worried about the boy. He is a stellar kid and such a cutie. I need to put in a plug for Marisa. Her link is on the page and she is just amazing. I'm so excited to see the rest. Stuart is two weeks and one day old. Yesterday we went to see the Dr. for his check up and he's up to 9 lbs! Such a nursing champ. And we've figured out how to nurse laying down. I'll get so much more sleep now.

7 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Nora, you are gorgeous! Stuart's a cutie, for sure. I can't wait to see these pix! Marisa is has an amazing talent - great website too.
Did you do the whole family or just you and Stuart?

amylouwhosews said...

GORGEOUS! both of you!! who said you could only glow when you are prego?

we found out what we are having... www.smileykate.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful portrait! I'm so glad you're doing well.

Angi said...

That was an amazing photo. You look marvelous.

What is Marisa's website? Is she a photographer? Because we want a family portrait.

Nora Mair said...

Yes! She's in business. Her website is portraitsbymarisa.com there is a link on the left side of my blog. She does great work.

Sharon said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest!

Spencer family said...

That is a great picture. I wish I had seen that picture before I had all my kids I would of done it with all of them. I love it!