Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First Bath!

We gave Stuart his first bath a week ago in the bathroom sink. Addie was a the photographer and she loved it! As you can see Stuart had an entirely different attitude.










He actually only screamed first entering the water. Then he was somewhat content. Oh he is so cute. I can't tell which of my kids he looks like. When he cries he looks a lot like Ben but other that he really has his own look.



Here he his all cleaned up!

We're doing really well. I'm still amazed how good I feel. I'm trying to swing a survivor nap about 2:00 every day. Addie is at kindergarten, Paige and Stuart will sleep. My dilemma has been Benjamin. He sometimes will fall right to sleep after stories, other times he moans and bangs toys and it's driving me crazy. He can last the evening too if he has a nap so my incentive is great to get him to sleep. I've thought about chasing him around the basement to wear him out right before stories. I might try that tomorrow.






3 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Oh, the first bath! I remember being terrified of bathing my boys when they were so little. I think I made Troy do it for the first few weeks. You're a pro, Nora.

Awesome that Addie can be the photographer! Put that girl to work.


No advice whatsoever on Benjamin. If you have the energy to chase him, I say go for it.

I've just gotta say this too - you look great in the reflection in the mirror. Seriously. Your bosoms are not as enormous as your previous post led me to believe. I think you're Wonder Woman!

Unknown said...

I love the reflection of Addie in the mirror taking the picture. So cute.

Angi said...

I don't remember the first bath for Connor. Only Spencer, he touched the water and the water works began. So I always had to cover him with a wash cloth first.

I am very grandchild hungry. Wish my girls would hurry up. Brooke wants kids in about a year or so. Celia, Never. At least that is what her husband says.

Your Stuart is a darling. As are all your Q.T's.