Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Comments!


So I was looking through my blog realizing that y'all have been posting comments on it. Thanks. I have posted to others before but I didn't think to check mine. This is an extension of the Tetons trip. Here's James and the kids swimming in String Lake.
I went to the doctor last Wednesday and I was about half effaced and dilated almost to a two! I went into panic mode thinking that I might not get everything done that I wanted to--I haven't even got out the baby clothes! So this weekend I recruited James in my painting frenzy and Donna and Bevan. My bedroom is done and the boy's room just have two more coats on two of the walls. The carpet is scheduled for Wednesday morning. I think after that I'll relax and the baby will just fall out. You know these last two weeks are soooo uncomfortable but it's not memorable because it's such a short time in comparison to the rest of the 9 months. How come I never remember it till it comes?
Addie is starting Kindergarten tomorrow. I'll be sure to post a picture. She is so excited and ready. I can't wait for her to have an outlet for her need to be directed. I don't want to say entertained but the gal needs and wants to be doing something all the time.
Benjamin is into tools. This weekend Donna and Bevan came for a concert in West Jordan and stayed for the weekend. I totally used them but Saturday They helped clean up the preschool and organize and pack away toys. Donna made about 20 hamburgers--which were delicious and she cleaned out the fridge and the freezer. Thanks a ton Donna and Bevan. Anyway in the midst of cleaning we found some lost tools--a circular saw and a saber saw. Benjamin has played with them non stop. We also found Lightning McQueen and he is on a high.
Paige has finally learned to communicate somewhat. She still won't say anything but she'll sign more, all done, food/eat and drink. Just that much has cleared up her frustration a ton. She caught a nasty cold though and is now a snotty gal. eeew. I'm off to sleep or at least to try to. I've been waking up at 4 every morning. I should read but I usually just lay there hoping to go back to sleep.

3 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Good luck on the new baby - so happy for you guys.

Hooray for kindergarten! Addie's a doll and I'm sure she'll have a wonderful time. Will you be the crying mommy or the cartwheeling mommy at the moment of sending her on her way?

Angi said...

Nora, Hi it's Angi F.your old neighbor. What a darling family. Brent and I ran into James awhile back. Said you guys were great. It looks like it.

Visit my blog and see my boys and how big they are.

We are happy to hear about the new baby.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

The river looks dreamy! I can't wait to see the next addition to the Mair family.