Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Clips of the everyday….

So there has been great progress with our back splash.  But in my hurry to “slap it up” I didn’t have spacers on hand from where we had to cut the tile sheets.  So I checked the pantry and used Susann Mair’s plastic knife collection.   We hope to grout the whole thing this weekend.   028The book club I’ve been with for years ate dinner this week at The Golden Phoenix.  They closed at 9 but let us talk until after 10!  I had made toffee to pass around and indulge on .  The cashier checking us out commented “it’s special, a once a year thing.” Family style Chinese food makes me swoon just thinking of the ricey rice texture and saucy sauces all a mess on my plate.  

 022023

This little guy gets out of the tub and is a puppy every time.  Stuart has been snapping pictures of Christmas with this hand-me-down camera.

024The pomegranates are in season!  They’re a nut and a fruit.  They taste wonderful with cottage cheese or any cheese or all by its self.  I tasted pomegranate for the first time while attending college in Cedar City.  My roommate Jodi, was from Logandale, Nevada.  She brought some back after Christmas from her Pomegranate tree one weekend.  They look really good on the burnt sugar.  026I’ve sat at this beloved computer on a country blue folding chair that was “just temporary”.  In the ‘as is’ section at IKEA I found a super decent black office chair that really looks awesome. 

This next week has many evening activities and the Christmas card has been created.  Look for it in the mail!  Do I have your address?  Oh I hope so, It’s a fun one! 

No comments: