Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Updates

Isaac went in for a 4 month check.  The results:  16 1/5 pounds and an ear infection.  Blast.

One of Benjamin’s papers from school has a place where he has to use the words and write a sentence:  I have a chunk of junk.

Addie is walking home with a friend to play at her house after school.  Yesterday she came in second during back handspring races at gymnastics.  

Stuart, at times, tells me his legs don’t work when I want him to come.  It’s his arms that are broken when it’s time to pray.      

I love the way Paige runs.  It’s an all out kid run with ‘straddle’y legs and flying hair and arms.  I’m going to take a picture of it. 

The chickens moved out of the garage to a sealed up coop.  They still have a light bulb for warmth but my girl, Lacy, is being ‘hen pecked’ on her neck. Truly, the teenage years are rough. 

    014013

I’ve been driving without a license.  Technically it was lost and then Target found it and called me…. I should have gone right over and picked it up but it was expired.  It expired on my birthday when I was oh, so, very pregnant.  When I sent James Mair to fetch it a week later, they didn’t have it.  Target, mailed it, to my address of five years ago.  I have six months from my birthday to renew without a fine.  My irresponsibility is surprising me.  What’s the deal?   

the picture, you were going to say the picture too, huh…  maybe I’ll go tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sushi-Mama said...

Oh, Nora Jane! I miss you. Chris has been inspired and we have a little gaggle of chicks ourselves. He's building the coop, without plans. He's making it as he goes. I'm frightened, very frightened.....

Heather C. said...

I'm always worried that in my busy mommy-ness I will do something illegal (like going without a driver's license) and I'll get hauled away to JAIL. In front of my neighbors and kids. Ugh.