Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

After Christmas Sledding Party

145 147 156

Heads were appropriately banded at this year’s sledding party.

142 154

Aunt Missy is magical with babies. She’s the designated baby holder; she can zonk them right out. And Yea, Sharon’s family came too!

165150 168

I wonder if Addie realizes how cool it is that Grandma goes sledding with all the kids. Grandma it’s really cool. 166

Matthew called Paige his little friend. They played “gummy bears” while we indulged in the world wide collection of chocolates my mom received for Christmas.

173 174 175 180

I only have two holiday regrets…I did not eat enough Dove Peppermint Bark! I ate plenty of other stuff but not enough of it. Also I didn’t take enough pictures of parties and Christmas morning.

A small note on neighbor gifts: Where were the treats"? I used all of the Sprites, wrapping paper, frozen cookie dough, scone dough mixes, dish towels, candles and poinsettias, but I really love a good goodie plate and this year, I must have been on the naughty list.

No comments: