Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Answer: 60 pounds of food

Question: What do you buy the day before you give birth?

5 lbs, 93% lean ground

5 lbs boneless, skinless

15 lbs sugar

10 lbs potatoes

5 lbs Galas

10 lbs Velveeta

10 lbs broccoli

Who needs that much food to have a baby? And more importantly let’s ask, why did I not go into labor when the serfs and I hauled it all into the house?

Stuart woke up yesterday saying his ears hurt. Both ears are infected and he’s now on amoxicillin. What are the chances? Although with Motrin he bounces again and is a great bouillon cube peeler. The tongues of both ‘em. Ha.

001

And I’m not really sleeping lately. Can you tell?

3 comments:

Sushi-Mama said...

Is today the day? I got my cast off yesterday, so if I remember right, you're having the baby this week- right??? We will be anxiously awaiting the report and praying for you. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the pictures. You are a beautiful pregnant lady and the kids are gorgeous. James doesn't look too bad either! :) My cast is off, but I still have the boot and can't fully bear weight until Thanksgiving. Boo-hoo. Much love to you- happy birthing day!

Robyn said...

Tom did a great job on the photos--I love the fall scenery and Paige's hair blowing in the wind. Hope you are doing well at the hospital. Just talked to Donna she said I could call later for an update. We'll be thinking about you all day until that new little guy makes his appearance.

Heather C. said...

When you get back home, are sufficiently rested, and have time to think and type, I would love to know what one does with 10 lbs of Velveeta!
Congrats on another Mair!