Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

Snowboarders AKA Knuckle Draggers

The whole snowboarding party, Bevan, My Mom, me and Donna. This was taken at the top of the Snake Creek lift where you could look down the other side of the mountain, into the Heber Valley. So beautiful.
They could be getting ready to dive.
What an awesome mom. She's a knuckle dragger too! Thanks for outfitting us all and for the fun.


In the first video, Donna, a third time snowboarder, videos while following me down. She tries to turn at the end and a small explicative might have been documented.

Donna refers to me as Lindsey Vonn but Lindsey's got nothing on my flailin' arms and conservative speed.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Fun! I'm jealous but glad you had a good time. I was going to call you yesterday to run, but it looks like you got enough of a workout!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

SOOOOO FUN!!!!!

Donna and Bevan said...

Linsey Vonn is also a skiier. That part got cut out I guess. I used her because of her blonde hair and exquisit beauty.

Susan said...

Impressive. You are so graceful!