Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

I can't find my camera and I'm paralyzed!

New niece Abigail Bethani arrived.

Had a bike fitting.

Sharon and Seth came to town.

We played at the Gateway water fountain.

I swapped food.

I crafted at Super Saturday--even taught the class.

With games, birthdays and a round of Grandma Christy's STAR BELLY Sneetches, I was ready to report on it all. But alas no photos and...........that was last week!

This week has been a ton of just house support, online shopping, and more preschool organization. The only thing I can offer you in this post is a birthday present idea. You know, the friend birthday parties that sneak up--even if the invitation is delivered a full week before--all of a sudden-- it's the day and what do you give for a present? I got this one from Family Fun--but a trip to McDonalds of course. Now the original idea was a play date to something fun, riding horses, go carts, pedicures..... but for my kids, Happy Meals with a toy has never had more appeal. And so this summer I printed this no less than FOUR times: and last night I cashed them all in--four friends, my four and choices, choices, choices.
Birthday Presents check
Dinner
check
Bishopric night check
Economical check

and most of all fun.


1 comment:

Jade said...

great idea!