Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wishing Vanessa A Happy Birthday

"Hey Vanessa, Happy Birthday! Let me open this huge kiss for you...."
It looks well wrapped...
Its entire foil goodness...
Will it really be a chocolate kiss inside?
Oooo-baby-- Chocolate jackpot!
I'll taste it for you--to see if it's any good.
The yellow teeth confirm deliciousness.
Happy Birthday Vanessa!

Disclaimer:
I took these pictures on Valentine's day with scrapbook/blogging intentions--errr it's now St. Patrick's Day. Today is my fabulous sister, Vanessa's, birthday so: Vanessa--Here's a birthday kiss from Addie!

4 comments:

Donna and Bevan said...

You crack me up! Love the one of Addie eating the giant kiss "let me taste if for you". That was awesome! Hurray for Vanessa's Birthday!

Michelle said...

Am I too late to add a happy birthday to Vanessa? I think Carly gave me one of those giant kisses one year for Christmas. I remember shaving pieces off of it with a butter knife for months.

Vanessa Sutton said...

Thanks Nora!! You are a very thoughtful sister! The mini eggs were beyond fantastic!!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I love the step by step pictures. Very cute.