Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sisters

I got on tonight to post more chronological events--my brain works that way and my posts reflect it, but I was distracted with these pictures. I'll get to the "events" later. This entry is going adorable, and sweet. These chicks came from my nest and they tell me all is right in this life.

These Polk-a-dot (coca-knots) dresses came in the mail from this online weakness and even though it made no sense at all to keep (I buy with intention of returning what's not practical or a good deal) springy summer dresses when it's fall and winter around the corner, Paige and Addie are proving that practicality and deals are not needed when they are sisters!

They'll make great Easter dresses--if Addie keeps her promise to not grow for 6 months. Have a nice Monday!

15 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Those dresses (and girls!) are ADORABLE!! I need one for Alison. Okay, maybe need is too strong a word. want, Want, WANT!!!

I'd never heard of boden until a couple of months ago - from another blogger - I may have to seriously check it out.

Stacey said...

They look so cute! I love matching, and my girls are too old for it!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

ADORABLE!!!

Also, I never told you how awesome your triathalon pictures were. I'm so impressed with you!!!

Christensen family said...

The dresses are darling! Is there one in your size???? You should match them!!!! I love how you can still dress them alike! Enjoy it while you can!

Sharon said...

Wow! Huge keepers!

dishes and laundry said...

Oh, those are some cute girls right there! I say keep them - the dresses, I mean!

The Other Osmonds said...

So, cute! Sometime's you just have to indulge!! Addie looks just like you. Very cute girlies!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jade said...

I love the matching dresses! Your girls are growing up so much. They are so stinkin cute! Glad I finally found your blog, thanks for calling the other day. It's good to keep up every once in a while, you're so good at that. We'll have to get together again soon. Love, Jade

Nicholle said...

So Cute! I have been thinking about you a lot this last week!

Kass said...

Darling! I always find it easier to justify random purchases when I'm matching my kids-especially girls! They are too cute.

Circe said...

Hey, I had to come check out your blog after I got your CATS comment. yipee, a fellow musical lover! And I noticed A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is one of your faves...it's one of my new faves...I just read it and posted a review on Book Blogging Babes. Anyway...maybe we're kindred spirits! :)

KA said...

Nora! What a woman you are! I love your blog! I meet your sister at a family reunion. She married my 2nd cousin! She said you went to the Oakcrest reunion. How fun! Email me and let me know what's up! Oskalooska!!! Lots of love, Twitter!

KA said...

BTW, my email is karlaann75@hotmail.com. Your kids are darling too! What an awesome family!

Susan said...

Hey look at that! You found twitter! I love the polka dot dresses. I'm jealous, it's harder to dress kids alike when you've only got one of each flavor. It's a great look--go with it!