Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Breaking News and Backlog!

So for the breaking news....Ben has taken off, literally. He's training wheel free and loving it!

But he has to pedal twice as much to keep up with the rest of us because his bike is so little.

Earlier this month we spent a few days at the cabin where we hiked...

rode the Yerf Dog with Donna...

And had s'mores. mmmmm this is my favorite thing...roasting marshmallows in the pit up at the cabin. It's not too hot, the smoke follows beauty, and everyone likes their s'more a particular way. Ben likes the marshmallows roasted for him... Addie doesn't mind marshmallow all over her face....
And then there's Paige, who experienced her first s'more.....verdict...?Delish....
Yep... really good, And the Lighting McQueen T-shirt she's sporting is basic neglect. Leaving the pool earlier there was nothing for her to wear so Ben said she could wear his shirt. We roasted the marshmallows about 5 hours later, don't ask me why there wasn't time to find some better clothing options for her, I'll plead: cabin inflicted laziness....

SO...Gooooood.
My mom has a new cat that goes every where with her, even to Maverick to share an ice cream cone... Now Oreo, the cat, being the newest baby in the family (Stuart is old news) he gets carried every where. Bevan is doing the duty now. The grand kids love him, and he really is a fine fellow and friendly, so Stu's not too bitter.


And the smoke was chasing Kim, Emma, and Ali. Ahhh I love the cabin.

5 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

looks like fun! I remember that time the TSG went up to the cabin - that was so fun and relaxing! I love the story about the cat and the ice cream cone! ha!

Amber said...

So how did the running go?

Mylinda said...

Isn't vacation fun. I wish I could go to the Tetons every year! How is the training going?

Sushi-Mama said...

NoraJane,
It's Julie here. I have finally entered the blogosphere. Whew! You know me, I'm always a little behind the times. We were up rafting when you called. Let's get together SOON. Our kids start school on the 25th. You look so fabulous in these pictures and I feel I don't even know your kids anymore. We need a reunion. I'll call you. Our blog is sushifam.blogspot! You know how weird we are about our sushi and all! Let's get together and digigscrap!

Unknown said...

Poor Paige...she had to wait all this time before she had a s'more? Abi had her first at 9 months...