Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Paige.....

Paige spent last weekend wondering if her parents are qualified for the job.
We went to the park...and she slipped on a step.
Numbing gel and five stiches later.....

and a free ice cream cone from the Arctic Circle across the street, and she was peachy.


The very next day we visited Grandma and Grandpa Mair and Paige found Grandpa's stash of medication. Did she swallow any? We weren't watching so she went to to the emergency room for some "observation". How cute is this girl getting observed? Paige, I swear we're up for the job. Another chance please? If you asked her to show you her stiches she did this. The camera is useful to entertain while waiting for the dr. to take the stiches out.

That's all for this busy girl, who is now two and ready for more ice cream.

ps--I started this post on Friday, but I couldn't get to the internet to publish until tonight. More to come though: cabin, swimming lessons, Jennifer Hatch, birthday, birthday, birthday (oh and my triathlon minutes, nuts)!

pss--more hair blogs...up to 4 now. How many can there be, really? Am I to pick a favorite and be loyal?

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Would it be totally uncool of me to say this makes me feel better?! Alison fell out of the back of the cart at Target and then a week later jumped off the curb into the Walmart (read: crazy) parking lot. I thought I was going to have a heart attack both times.

Glad Paige is all stitched up and feeling better! Ice cream works wonders, doesn't it?

Sharon said...

What a week! I love her expressions! That was quite the blood gusher, I'm glad they could patch it up so fast. Again, I love the hair.

Anonymous said...

Now she and syd have a matching scar :-) It is a good thing our kids don't have the option of trading us in!

Diann said...

She takes after Uncle Brent and Payson. Payson has decided the laws of gravity don't apply to him.

Jan said...

Nora... we all have times like this with our kids.. It is completely normal to feel horrible as a parent.. Some things you just can't help.. Check out Jennys eye on our blog..
Jan
p.s. You look great!

Unknown said...

poor thing. Can I just say that you are looking great? Can't wait to see your upcoming blogs.

Christensen family said...

Oh, what a crazy weekend. When it rains, it pours....it has nothing to do with us parents.....I think! Well life does happen and I did get a little chuckle knowing that I am not the one that it happens tooooo. Glad all is well with Paige. Keep an extra eye on her for me!

-Jamie

Nicholle said...

You are a wonderful mommy. Who hasn't had a child with stitches? If they haven't I'm sure they will! I have had two! Paige is so cute and looked like she was so brave! Hey...CUTE HAIR!

Kristi said...

What a rough weekend! She is still adorable, though. I love your hair!

Robyn said...

What a brave girl. I'm just glad the stitching up went smoothly and quickly.