Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Jennifer Hatch comes for a visit!

It was a week or two ago....but totally blog worthy....

We talked and talked non stop just like the old days and Marisa and Tressa stopped by for a hi. These boys were both surprise babies--only 11 days apart. Come again Jenny--I had a great time.

But so cute! Samuel looks and sounds like Elyse when she was a baby. We played with Elyse a lot then.
Addie and Elyse. Jennifer doing some close ups. She's got a photo eye, I tell you...


The posing duo.... Should we take a stroll down memory lane? For me and Jennifer's sake--also because I never gave her these prints--click and save Jenny, and my guilt will be washed away.
Halloween when they were just 6 monthsish--on the pinto bean carpet!
Around 2ish. With Ben and James.... and those rug rats now..... Along with the every other weekend neighbor child....

Another Halloween? I was so sick that Halloween I put Addie in her costume a few days after while Elyse was over to take some pictures. It was a rough photo shoot for Addie, and Elyse was just lending support.And a personal favorite...at Addie's three year old "pink" party. She and Jennifer made Addie this horse--which we still play with. Come again. We'll for sure stop by when we go to Lagoon!


BONUS...

Sunday school lesson test run. Your testimony growing with the Holy Ghost (yeast). I took a larger jar for the real thing but the whole lesson had me reeling...Guest Parents? maybe? for this week? Thank goodness the church is true; this class has me telling myself that over and over and over.....






8 comments:

Megan Marie said...

Those pictures are so cute! Your kids are so cute! Those pictures remind me of being at your old house, as Miss Megan!

Sharon said...

Isn't crazy how fast babies become big kids! Let's figure out a way to freeze them! Fun photos, I forgot how chubby and cute Addie was as a baby!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh -- I feel so unworthy of a special post! Thank you so much for that fun day, and for sending us home with the freezer meal. We LOVED it!

What a fun stroll down memory lane for me. That picture with babies James and Ben with still chubby tots Addie and Elise was a fun surprise. I hardly remember James that way :(.
I'll relish these photos. Wouldn't you know it, that's the only shot I now have of Elise's first Halloween! (poor third child that she is)

We love you guys!

Jennifer said...

BONUS comment!

Our Primary president did a similar thing in sharing time Sunday. One bowl, labeled "faith," had just water in it. To the second, labeled "faith with actions," she added a big scoop of sugar (prayer) and scripture study (yeast). Sadly, her yeast or water temperature or something prevented her from getting the spectacular results you did! Hang in there. Twelve year olds are a tough gig, but they'll look back and realize what an awesome teacher they had in you. They might be in their 30s by then, but hey . . .

Unknown said...

was she a gorrilla for halloween? way too cute

Kass said...

What a fun post! I love before & after shots. I absolutely love your sense of humor & perspective, Nora. I figured out who you remind me of. . . Marjorie P. Hinckley. I recently read her book, Letters, & like her, the way you put things always says it so well & makes me smile!

Melissa and Jason said...

It was so good to see you the other night. I'm so glad I can keep up on what is happening in your life. Cute, cute family! Love, Minnie

Christensen family said...

Looks like you had a great day. Thanks for sharing the great sharing time idea... I'll have to use that one!!!