Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Flower Fairy party planned in two days!


Addie had a friend party last year so in my mind I thought I was off the hook for this year. But I caved because they are so fun! and who doesn't want cake, ice cream and all the presents?


In the top photo they're playing pixie pixie fairy, (duck duck goose).



Fairy princess Paige looking some what put together. My record in the past with kid parties is plan all day and all the other kids look completely bedraggled by the time it starts.


The treasure hunt.

Party fairies ready to head home. Will I be off the hook next year? I really like the two day time frame though. I called all the moms--so no invitations. Addie and I went to Dollar Tree, Saturday morning, and found stuff for the wands, wings and "petal" skirts. Ya, they were from the aloha section--I just whacked them off. Birthday happiness...Does it get any better than this? Cake anyone?


Speaking of cake. You gotta love Dollar Tree for the toppers. And I put ice cream in the middle of it and the kids loved it. It makes it so easy to dish up--I got the idea from my good friend Jennifer H, who has parties mastered. Frosted with cool whip that they loved as well, also a JH trick. Addie loved your special picture, by the way, Elise. Thanks for sending such love. And Sharon, Addie loved the High School musical card--it's still on the fridge being hung up by the magnet it came with. So cool.







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm glad she liked the card. I have such a soft spot for that girl, she's so sweet!