Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Conference and our Shining STAR

One of the most fun things that the girl cousins do when they get together is dress ups. Princess Paige in pink.

Now I've been working on my photos with my old (relative term being the digital age and all)big as a dinosaur point and shoot and natural light. I'm a fan. Now if only I had washed off Stuart's face before I did the work..... He's now seven months!

Too close. I should have switched to close up mode. This is a cute one of Addie and Reggie. He's spending the week with us because it's Addie's birthday on Saturday. Yea, not a real connection but a compromise why Reggie doesn't live with us any more.....


Here is Addie giving Reggie a seed. We took him to her Kindergarten class because this week she's the shining star. We were going to let him fly around because it's so entertaining--but there was a ceiling tile missing and we didn't want to chance an attic bird.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: