Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Nature, no dependants and a lemon bar....

.....was how I enjoyed this past Wednesday at Deer Valley. My cute cute sis, Donna, and her husband are tenured employees at this unbelievable resort and hooked me up with some free passes. So, Robyn and I made a morning of it. I relearned how to ski, with the first couple of runs and we skied until noon. On the last time up Donna's lift she slipped us an employee cafeteria lemon bar that she had told me about. It was delicious! At that moment on the lift, I knew that I have everything I've ever wanted and I will never complain about anything ever again. My life is perfect. Thanks Donna and Robyn.

I didn't remember I had my camera until we were stripping down in the parking lot so here's documentation. Anyone else up for a run to Deer Valley for a little bit of heaven?

4 comments:

Robyn said...

What a great day! Sign me up anytime. Tell Donna I said thank you.

Whitney said...

Skiing and lemon bars, make it choclate bars and that is my idea of heaven! What a great day, you deserve it!

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm dying to try snowboarding, but I think at my old age of 29 it is too late to start.

Donna and Bevan said...

We still have some passes we're setting aside for next time (within the next 30 days). That was so much fun!