Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blaming Google Reader for Blogglessness


yea--so does everyone use google reader yet for blogging? Last week I loaded all your blogs into it and now I know who's updated as soon as I log on. It's like reading email but I haven't commented as much and my blog updates have lagged.




Or I could blame it all on Benjamin and his tonsil recovery. It's been a week and a half but he's still crazy, or addicted to Loritab, or just in pain. We gage his pain with is noise level and demanding attention. The louder and more annoying he is...well we bring on the drugs. This might prove a problem later but it's working for us at the moment. I've finally figured out our picture management situation and I'll post more pictures later. Hope you had a great Easter!


3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

I L-O-V-E google reader! That's why I've been a slacker at commenting. That and being so tired I can barely function. I've made a new commitment to start commenting again. Plus the blogs are so much prettier at their original site.

But I do love not having to check every blog link I know to see if there is an update!

Anonymous said...

Love love google reader...I still link to their actual blog from it though. It bugs me just to read on boring black and white

Sharon said...

I love the cute bunny! He's growing so fast! I hope you guys had a great Easter!