Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Boy Is Five Months Old!



Here's Stuart just hanging out. He's so cute and still demanding I eat whatever I get my hands on so he can be full. He was FIVE months old on Wednesday so maybe it's a growth spurt. I fed him some cereal on Friday just to get him used to it--he gagged and gave me wretched faces. On Saturday I went to a shower for my uncle Mark's wife, Kate, who he met and married in 5 days! (no time for a shower before) That's a whole other story, but we stopped in to see Grandpa and Grandma Allen after. Stuart "reported" to Grandpa all that he knew and thought. Here is their encounter:






I love these grandparents of mine. They are the real deal. Always genuine, generous, and interested in everything you do. It was really fun to see all my cousins and aunts--Halla.

On Friday we went up to the cabin to sled--It was Addie's last day off track. Kim and Korrin from my ward came with their kids and Marisa and her crew joined us as well. The sledding was fun. Kim brought up some tubes that were fast, where the red sleds lagged because of the fresh powder. This is the most snow I've ever seen up there. TAckersons and Hawkins--you picked one heck of a year to live there. I thought I had the hill tromped down but then I'd sink to past my knee. I had my camera in my coat, I just forgot to take any pictures until I was bringing in Benjamin.

I made my necessary Dr.s appointments last week--all because I put it out there. This week my focus will be the laundry room. I keep the door shut but I'm going to reclaim the territory. Also it's Valentines week so there's sure to be some fun lovin' that will have blogging potential. Dang--spell check is still not working....grrr....

7 comments:

Kim said...

Way cute pics of Stuart! I especially love the ones with Grandpa Allen. I can't believe how fast he has grown up.
It sounds like you had a fun day sledding.

Sharon said...

Stuart is so cute! He looks a lot like Matthew! I'm glad the shower was fun. I would love to meet Kate! Funny, she just so happens to be Miranda's aunt as well! Small world, we're related!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Both Stuart and Grandpa :-)

Amber said...

I'm sad I missed out on the sledding! Maybe next time when I'm not so huge prego!

Stuart is so cute. I love chubby babies!

Unknown said...

I posted some pictures of you, Addie and Ben sledding on my blog. Go check them out! I also stole the group picture from your blog to post on my blog. Feel free to steal any of my pictures you want.

Whitney said...

Great pictures! That Stuart is CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Oh I miss grandpa! Get some extra kisses for my little Jakey!