Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been tagged...

What I was doing 10 years ago!


I was long distance dating James and loving that every time I came home from Cedar, he'd be the the first one to call.

What I was doing 5 years ago!

Addie was 6 months old, our calm happiness after some real serious sadness with not raising Charlotte.

What I was doing 1 year ago!

Teaching preschool and just getting used to three kids. Little did I know Stuart would be scheming how to make his way into the world unplanned but very welcomed nonetheless.

What I was doing yesterday!

Just catching up on stuff around me. Julie Hadlock came for a wonderful visit. She brought Stu a sleeper that he's almost fitting into. I also made a roast that was so good and James came home with a temperature of 102. ewww a sickeee.

Three facts/habits not many people know about me...

1. There is not much because I am an open book.

2. If I didn't have a family I'd love to get into local politics or be a stand up comedian.

3. I'm a pretend gardener.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nora, I was thinking about a cousins party. How do I get a hold of you w/out planning the whole thing on our blogs ;-)

Sharon said...

What are you talking about, your already a stand up comedian! Your loads of laughs Nora!

Unknown said...

Pretend gardener? I don't think so. I've seen your tomatoes and pumpkins!

Heart Mommy said...

Thanks for all the nice comments... I can't believe how darling your babies...all of them are. So, have you had any time to read?