Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2007

He's all cleaned up...



This labor was great. About 2:15 I felt some intense pressure and I was at a 7! 10 minutes later, a 10 and I was ready to push. 1 contraction and 2 pushes and he was out! And so cute. He didn't scream a whole lot but he's perfect and beautiful. He's fair with light hair. Here he is getting ready to take a bath. I just tried to upload more photos but the connection isn't working so maybe later. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers and comments. It's been a fantastic day. I'm so blessed.

8 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Oh, what a beautiful baby! So happy for you and your family!

Christy Ackerson said...

Great looking kid!
Mom and Dad

Donna and Bevan said...

Congrats on the new baby! We look foward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

Traci Gunn said...

Nora he is beautiful!! What a great and wonderful blessing. I can't wait to come see him we will have to set up a day. Hope all is well and congratulations!!!!

Brandi said...

There is no better feeling than holding your new baby! So perfect! What more could you ask for? And only 2 pushes! WOW! Good work, little mama! Hope to see you soon.

amylouwhosews said...

Congratulations!! I don't even think I knew you were pregnant - shows how good I am at keeping in touch! I have a new one coming in February. Hopefully I can see you when I'm in Utah in October!

Sharon said...

Yea! Happy Baby! I thought about you all day yesterday! I'm so glad everything went so well and the blessed epidural worked! Matt and Stu will be the blonde boy cousins!

Unknown said...

Yea! What do the kids think of him? Does little Paige seem all grown up now?