Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2007

9:00 AM Thursday September 6, 2007



Good Morning! It's a great day for a baby right? We're here at the women's center already hooked up to everything and ready to go. Dr. Lloyd came in and broke my water. We dropped the kids off at mom's this morning and didn't account for traffic. My nurse, Pegah, said parents with kids are always late when getting induced--first timers are early. Well we fit that mold really well. So far there are contractions but nothing consistent. We'll keep posting until Stuart James comes.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

AHHH! Nora, I can't wait to hear the good news! I'll be thinking about you all day. How fun that you can post that while you are in the hospital! I love it. Good luck!!!

Robyn said...

Just called your house to see if you had left yet-and here you are! Hope that epidural is treating you well. I can't wait to meet the next little Mair. Ian says your baby will be cute. Good Luck.

Robyn & Ian

Unknown said...

Yea!!! Good luck. I can't wait to see another little Mair!

Holli said...

Nora! I am so glad you emailed me about your baby! I guess I have been sending emails to the wrong address! I have totally missed this entire pregnancy, but I promise to bring you some food when you get home! Congrats on another little boy! How fun!
Love,
Holli

dishes and laundry said...

Go Nora, Go Nora...
I love that you're giving us a play-by-play! Thank you!!
Can't wait to welcome the little guy. Good luck!!