Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lagoon and then some







I'm determined to have proof of fun with Vanessa's family. We went to Lagoon on Tuesday. We didn't want to deal with rif-raf or long lines so we went on a week day. We had a blast of course but it was really hot!

After the waterpark I changed back into my shorts and realized that they had split on the bum some time earlier. I tried not to think about it after I saftey pinned half the slit that I must have really tanked on the lbs. these last few weeks to take out a whole pair of shorts. Wha wha wha. At Lagoon-a-beach I rode the Outrigger with James a bunch of times. That is the best waterslide ever! So fun. Noone batted an eye that I was gigantic pregnant. It's a tame waterslide for sure.














1 comment:

mair8ster said...

Hey: I think your blog is wonderful. It's a great way to keep in touch with events. It is now 1:10 on the 6th of Sept. I am very anxious to get another grandchild. I can't wait to meet little Stuart. You have a wonderful family and I'm sure that you know that. So Long DAD