Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Been blogging regularly for a couple of weeks, we're looking at …

double digits for March!

“Hey, Nora, What’s with the sudden devotion to blogging?”

A, record, a record I say. I like taking pictures of my kids but... I haven’t printed prints in years. I like remembering all of the acquaintances of lives past, through comments and inquiries... I might call you. My motivation comes from last December when I thought in my head: But, how can it be Christmas? Didn’t we just do Christmas? Here’s to prove that Christmas really has 12 months between each one. 12 months… And also to showcase what’s most important. If you’ve been popping in for a while now, you’d gather from various posts that pregnancy announcements, Halloween and my kitchen floor were the most important things to me. They are, but there’s more.

“But, Nora, you’re blog doesn’t have any kind of theme or niche. What's your angle?

I’ve got nothin’ for you except the occasional misspelled word and a liberal amount of punctuation, comma and semicolon being my favorite. Also, endless tales and tidbits of my many, many siblings, children and of course, my number one, James Mair. Some baby dinosaur for you? 004 006 007

squeezin’ out the oatmeal!

016 015

This weekend Benjamin has this planned:

004

Ta-Da.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's the cutest little dino I've ever seen.