Pages

Saturday, November 06, 2010

No labor; I’ll take fun…

Today my brain could only churn out last-week-of-pregnancy-rantish-drivel and no one, NO ONE needs to read that, be reminded of it, or forewarned?  

Vanessa, my sister, says the best way to go into labor is to plan a bunch of fun things and then miss it all when you have the baby.  So… 

I called Holli, my missionary companion from Brazil and her husband, Phil, to join us for dinner.  They drove an hour to eat pizza, salad and Cold Stone.  I’m not in labor but the dinner and company shoved all the pregnancy woes to the back of my head (for now).  Holli is expecting her 5th, although this is the first time we’ve had children at the same time…so pretty much one of us has been pregnant every year for the last 11 years.  Thanks for coming friends, I can’t wait to make you pesto pizza in February! 

087 090   

From Pizza to Prayer; James’ mother entered the hospital last weekend for pneumonia could use extra prayers and thoughts to recover.  James and the kids visited her last night and took her some Dollar Tree Fun.  Get well soon Susann.

  1104101826

2 comments:

Jen said...

So fun! The last time I think I saw either of you was a triple date to Tocanos in Orem.
Boa sorte com a nacimento!!

Holli said...

Sorry that our festivities didn't bring a Sunday baby, but he was worth the wait! What a little doll! Isaac Scott is the perfect name. Good work, Nora and James!
Holli