Pages

Friday, January 01, 2010

Merry Christmas! What do you think of this? It's the family picture I sent with our cards. I'm tickled. The objects she included match the current interests of the kids and she even added an angel and the Tetons! I've known Sue for a long time and the gal is connected to the heavens. I'll treasure this. It's amazing. If interested in a portrait for your family contact Susan Fitch, here. She's amazing.

My Resolutions

#1 A new kitchen floor. Explanation: My current floor has been my deepest desire to replace for some time--and the funds have been raised--it's the actual doing it that paralyzes me. My real goal is to force a "decorator's eye" to make my current daily spaces represent me. Some creative functionality in the laundry room would be nice too. The whole project hinges on flooring.

#2 Speed blogging. I take too long. I need to be faster. I love this dumping ground for my "mental chatter" and I'm going to fully embrace a year of documenting on Mmmm....air. Join me for snippets in place of current posts--that are too wordy, too long and too long in between.

My favorite shots from the last couple of weeks: Happy New Year!

4 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I've been meaning to write you and tell you I loved your Christmas card. That picture is so cool! I didn't notice the angel. Love that!

LaurieJ said...

Your card was so cute and my kids all talked about what they would have for their items. Your card was returned to me in the mail yesterday so I must be completely off on your address! Will you email it to me?

Heather C. said...

I loved your card too. Everybody who has come to our house has commented on it. Very clever.

Hooray for braces! Eliza has been in so much pain this year, but her teeth are gorgeous. (And were worse than Addie's, by the way)

Jade said...

LOVED the Christmas card! So cute and clever. I think I'll see if she'll do my family!