Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Grape Ice


It's going a little slow. The grape Ice chips are fantastic. I'm trying not to be hungry but I am. I had a good discussion with nurse Pegah about all good foods and take out. She's on weight watchers. It looks like it is going to be 3:00pm before I have this baby. I was hoping it was going to be sooner. We're just waiting for my body to take over the contractions and for the little guy to descend down.

I truly am blessed to be so calm and happy during this whole show. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

This is such a fun way to know how you are doing. I'm predicting 4:15 for little Stuart James to make an appearance. See if they have lime ice--that would be my favorite.
Robyn

dishes and laundry said...

Grape Ice would be my favorite!

Brandi said...

They have flavored ice?? What? All I got was regular old ice chips. Blah! compared to your yummy flavors.

Let's see, it's about 3:45 now, so here's to hoping little Stu is here! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Nicol said...

A little cotton candy and it'd be like going to the carnival. olau..maybe not... I am glad you get to lay back and relax on this one. I am guessing 4:54pm (not to add to the wait.)--but they say good things come to those who wait.