Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

So we spend conference week end up at the cabin and as always it was a blast. I don't have any boy pictures because the boys are off playing as usual. Ben won't open his eyes for pictures because "the light hurts them". I thought Ali's and Paige's expression was really cute.
We love Donna and Bevan. Donna, the girls loved the pedicure--so thanks. No Settlers though... we'll get to it, we promise.

Donna told me to snap this because this is so "Afternoon Session". Dad how is that even comfortable? Thanks for the great times, Mom the enchiladas were delicious, and the chocolate fountain was divine.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna and Bevan said...

I think that was Bevan's idea to take that picture. Our family cracks him up. Turned out good. It was so fun to have everybody up there. We'll see you next week!

Unknown said...

boy that scene looks familiar! I love it! David's dad does the exact same thing, only he'd rather sit on the coffee table than in front of it. there is just something about the spirit, a sunday afternoon, and a general authority's voice....

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing our parents can sleep anywhere? I guess we inherited it as well. The girls look so cute and grown up. What a blast!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE the conference picture. It is so hilarious!